Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Purchasings.

Hey guys!

I really dont think anyone even reads these, but whatever! I didn't post yesterday because it was extremely busy. It started out with getting up, and laying in bed until I couldn't anymore. Getting up, getting a shower, and getting ready.. Taking the dogs out 'n then traveling to the bank where I knew they would cash my stimulus check, and of course they did, yay! Then I traveled to Butler PA. Hit up Ollies, Big Lots, and the local scrapbook store (Scrapbook Station). I really didn't find much at Ollies, found a fewthings at Biglots, and hit the jackpot at SBS!
I still need to take pictures of all my findings I will sometime today or this week.
I then came back through Cranberry, stopped at Target and got a few things there for scrapbooking, a new blanket, and a steamcleaner with some pet chemicals..

Then I went to Kings/Mine Training.. :sigh: that dog is gonna kill me by the end of this.. It went really well, but by the end of the night, both him and i were ready to collapse.

Thats about it. lol today consists of getting up and doing some stuff before my 1:30 appointment for hair!

No comments: