Monday, June 30, 2008

fiRst poSt! Yay!

Hey guys!

I guess I decided to join the blogspot. lol
So I finally got my stimulus check, and my tax return, although walmart is a bunch of idiots (I swear they will hire anyone!!) and would not cash my stimulus.. I guess I gotta get to the bottom of that now..But Anyways, tomorrow, I'm going to be goin out and buying a crap load of things we now need... Tessa decided to squat and piss all over the underneath of my bed (carpet) so now my whole room, yet again, smells like her dog piss... I am not a happy camper right now because of that. I was looking at target.com and they have a lightweight, pretty decently priced steamcleaner that I'm going to pick up... I had one here but we gave it to Bills (my boyfriends/fiances whatever he is... ) uncle Richie, because they have a german shepherd as well and i guess he has too peed and pooped everywhere in richies new house... Richie, is another story for another time.. pretty amusing actually..

Amoung going out to target, i would love to take sometime and go take a small trip to Butler... As they have a biglots, ollies, and scrapbook station (our LSS). Well, when i went to the bank today to deposit my tax return check they said that I should have it by 12 am tonight. *thats why i'm staying up for, hehehe*


Anyways - I'll post pictures tomorrow of my finds, and what i purchased at BL, Ollies and SB Station!!


Night all~!

No comments: