Friday, May 22, 2009

Is there really a need for this?

So, people are really pissing me off lately, if its not one thing its the other.

1. I am quite sick of people that are causing problems around me. Therefore, I am removing those people from my life.. And its starting to feel great! It kinda stinks becausue I surrounded my self with those people for so long so now I feel like I have no friends. But, in the same sense, its nice to live in my little bubble of friends & family... not having to worry about the drama that life may cause.

2. I am trying to change my self.. slowly but surely its happening, like I told Chris, shit isn't going to change in one night. Theres a lot of things we both have to work on.. therefore, its going to have to be a combination of both of us, helping eachother out on these issues.

3. I've been trying to keep up with house work but it's just not happening.. Things are getting over my head and its so hard. I'm trying to think about getting a cleaning lady but I really can't even justify getting one.

Theres more, but Im going to go for now.. I'll post after I'm finished with everything I want to do today.. :sigh: this may take a while!

For now,
<3 Kristen

No comments: